Please enable JS

Please Click Here to Sign Up!


- Registration due by 5 P.M. every Tuesday beginning January 2nd.

- Team of two.

- One or two teams per tee box.

- Optional practice beginning at 6 P.M.

- Tee off at 6:30 P.M.

- No mulligans.

- Course changes weekly.

- All participants will play from the ground level tee boxes.

- Tie decided by the score of the Back 9 of the course.

- If there is still a tie, the tiebreaker will become the score on hole 18, then 17, and so on.

- Big Shots gaming will apply a mathematical algorithm to all chips and putts inside 30 yards of the hole. There is a 10% chance of down in 1, 80% of down in 2, and 10% chances of down in 3.

- Scramble will take place rain or shine! If there is a weather cancellation, we will inform the team captain. 

- Team captains will be the main point of contact.

- Substitutions will be allowed prior to teeing off, but payment must be processed upon arrival.

- There is no long-term commitment to the FUN! Play whenever you like!

Please Click Here to Sign Up!

Contact Us Copyright Terms & Conditions FAQs Social Careers Gift Card